- There was a big RV show going on in Des Moines this weekend. Whoever got them all driven into this building and lined up perfectly is a genius AND an AMAZING driver!
- This is the closest thing that I could find that is like a farm in the city of Des Moines. It is a giant pig statue. Someone had put a purple skittle in its nostril so it looked like he had a dark booger in his nose. I took it out so that the pig would take a great picture. I think he would be embarrassed to see himself like that.
- I wonder if I am more scared that she’ll eat me or she is more scared to bite into me. These advertisements sure are funny and scary all in one!
- This is a parking garage in downtown Des Moines. When people go to work, there are so many buildings that there is no place to park. So they build these buildings and cars drive up ramps and find a spot. Can you count how many different floors there are for cars to park on? I wonder if I’d forget where I parked my car at the end of my workday and have to walk home.
- This is me inside of a big tall building downtown Des Moines with offices in it. It has all of these different floors with these bridges running from one side of the building to the other to travel on. I wonder if I would get scared at the top.
Monthly Archives: January 2018
Hi Blake! I flew a long way from North Carolina to get to California. I’m resting here a few days and then I may take a vacation to Mexico. I’m in a town called Manteca, which is east of … Continue reading
Hi everyone! I’m in ALABAMA! Way down south! I got to see a lot of historical sites in Montgomery, AL. This is a city rich with history that helped shaped our nation as we know it today! People like Martin … Continue reading
View of Lake Superior in the distance. Ducky had a wonderful time learning about how grain dryers worked and how to fix them. We then took a trip to the northern tip of Wisconsin to do some snowmobiling.
Blake’s Duck, # 1151 has made it to the mountains of western North Carolina. Ducky enjoyed visiting a farm with sheep, cows, and horses (and a great farm dog named Lucy) in Cartoogechaye (car -2-ga-jay) township and hanging out in … Continue reading
Hi there! A couple of takes from Ducky’s adventure in NYC: -A Broadway show at the Marriott Marquis in Times Square -A tasting with one of NYC’s top pastry chefs -A basketball game at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center (Detroit Pistons … Continue reading
Well, Blake’s Duck # 1151 had a change travel plans, and has finally turned up in Roswell, Georgia! While here, he has befriended boxer dog Winnie Mae, and has done some cycling. This traveling Duck … Continue reading
Greetings, students! Ducky has had quite a whirlwind week – jetting via airplane from Los Angeles, California to Charlottesville, VA (home of Thomas Jefferson). There he visited Monticello, Thomas Jefferson’s famed estate (see grave photo, as well as photos of … Continue reading