Henry’s Ducky is spending the holidays in Silver Spring, MD. Silver Spring is a suburb of Washington DC. Henry’s Ducky hasn’t posted a few of his last stops – but he recently spent time in LaCrescent MN and Freeburg MN which are both along the Mississippi River in the hills of the driftless area. Henry’s Ducky is staying with two furry dogs named Jupiter and Comet and two humans. One human is a software engineer and develops computer programs. The other human works at FDA’s Center for Veterinary Medicine which is the government agency that is in charge for making sure animal food and drugs are safe for animals like the pets in your home and the animals on farms. Over the holidays Henry’s duck is looking forward to doing some hobbies – like making pottery on a ceramics wheel and attending dog agility class! Stay tuned for his holiday adventures!
- There was a big RV show going on in Des Moines this weekend. Whoever got them all driven into this building and lined up perfectly is a genius AND an AMAZING driver!
- This is the closest thing that I could find that is like a farm in the city of Des Moines. It is a giant pig statue. Someone had put a purple skittle in its nostril so it looked like he had a dark booger in his nose. I took it out so that the pig would take a great picture. I think he would be embarrassed to see himself like that.
- I wonder if I am more scared that she’ll eat me or she is more scared to bite into me. These advertisements sure are funny and scary all in one!
- This is a parking garage in downtown Des Moines. When people go to work, there are so many buildings that there is no place to park. So they build these buildings and cars drive up ramps and find a spot. Can you count how many different floors there are for cars to park on? I wonder if I’d forget where I parked my car at the end of my workday and have to walk home.
- This is me inside of a big tall building downtown Des Moines with offices in it. It has all of these different floors with these bridges running from one side of the building to the other to travel on. I wonder if I would get scared at the top.