We would like to thank you for participating in our Ducky project. However, there are a few rules to follow when posting on the site. These rules are not subject to negotiation and the Staff at Riceville Community School District shall be the sole party determining the ruling of posts and comments posted on the site.
- Please avoid posting students real names, please use the names that are on the information cards that arrived with your duck. (i.e. Cat 912)
- When posting remember to keep your posting about the Ducky Travels Project. This blog is not a medium for promoting causes or rallying support for personal agenda’s.
- Blog posts should be written through the eyes of Ducky. The idea of the project is for our Ducks to travel the world so that students here can better understand the cultures around the world.
- Any blog post or comment that is believed to be insensitive ethically, racially, sexually, religiously, or any other word ending in “ly.” Will be deleted, this is not subject to discussion.
- This blog is designed and intended for 2nd grade students. Please remember the audience of this blog is the students and we ask that blog post be positive and constructive toward the educational growth of students.
- If an account has been found to be hacked and violates the posting rules, the account will be terminated. Please do your best to not allow an account to be compromised, given the nature of this endeavor, once an account has been deactivated, it will be very difficult to create and distribute a new one.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our support via eMail.